
This is my stocking that I've had since I was born. My mom made it:

My brother really hooked me up this year. He got me the thing that I wanted the most: a Nintendo DS Lite! He's awesome. I was very stoked. The rest of the day we spent together, playing Rock Band and hanging out. Then I had to pack because my flight was at 11pm. Then me, my brother, Rogie and my mom headed to LAX. My dad didn't go because he had to work the next day. So I got to the airport safe and sound. I eventually made it to Pittsburgh the next day, I was supposed to be there by 8:30am, but didn't get there until like 11am (airport B.S.), I was just happy to see Jason. Then we drove to his mom's which was about 2 hours away in Maryland.
When I got there, his sister and her family were there, too and we had Christmas dinner then opened presents. I'm so grateful and blessed to be surrounded by such loving people in my life. Jason made me a rabbit (pictures of that soon), which I've named Kensington. He made me it because he's leaving for the Peace Corps in September and will be gone for 27 months- so I'll have something to "remember him by".We spent the days hanging out, taking me to see some spots in Garrett County, eating some Garrett County food, and just chilling. I loved it because I had no worries, no work.
Then for New Years we went to New York, we stayed with one of Jason's friends who lives in Brooklyn. I had a very good time out there and got to see Times Square, Central Park, 5th Ave., and ride the subway.
Then we got back to Maryland and were able to spend a few more days there until we had to come back home.





We got back in yesterday. Jason's dad & his wife picked us up, and we went to Jolliebee, and it was delicious. I had missed Filipino food while I was gone.
And now I'm back. I had to go back to work today. Tomorrow I have to get textbooks and I start school next week. Back on the grind. I wish I could be on vacation all the time and still get that automatic paycheck every 15th and 30th just for being awesome me.
Ha.
Dang your mom can make my kids stockings anytime!...she should go in the business...i would pay!
ReplyDelete