I bought myself a little ring today. It was only $5. It's silver and says Love. I am all about peace and love. Love is an incredible human emotion, in every aspect. I think love can make people crazy, but I also think it can wake some people up. I am infatuated with love. And I'm not just talking about the "relationship" kind of love of being IN love, that's just one tiny aspect of love.
I think subconsciously I bought it so that every time I look at it I can be reminded that I am surrounded by people who love me for me and I can smile.
I can feel myself getting sick as I type. I can feel my immune system being attacked, breaking down. I hate getting the cold. One nostril is already clogged and ready to run, my body is getting weaker and my mucous is affecting my voice. No bueno. Seriously- can someone please find a cure???
I love you, lele. Feel better.
ReplyDelete