Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

12 February 2009

Valentine's Day plans.

I'm not a big Valentine's Day fan- I think it's silly and ridiculous- but I do have plans, lol.
It's my dad's birthday, so we plan on taking him out for lunch, possibly a movie.
Then I'm going to go eat dinner with a friend (yes, he's just a FRIEND).
And hopefully after that, my friends will still be up to go dancing, because that's how I want to end my night ( I mean, that's how I want to end EVERY night, really)! We'll see what happens. And don't worry blog friends, I will fill you in on the juice. muahahahaha =)



In other news... I get to graduate in May. So that's good. The only thing is that I have to take summer classes- which I was planning on doing any way. The counselor said I was short .5 units, but I don't think she knew what she was really talking about because I know I have my stuff straight. I was planning on taking summer classes any way for CSUN.

I am so anxious for April, ya'll don't know. All my paperwork is in and fees paid for BYU, and my FAFSA's done. So I have to sit here in anticipation for the next month and a half or so.

But good news is I'm making some traveling plans with a friend. I found some really awesome deals for Costa Rica and New Zealand/Australia/Pacific Islands. So me and her have to sit down and do some serious planning. If you want some good deals for some traveling, go to www.travelzoo.com and sign up to receive their "Top 20", and they'll e-mail their latest deals. It has become my new favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment