Today was the last day of work for me. Surprisingly I did not cry, but I was close. I almost lost it when my co-worker started to cry. Me and her have become really close this past year, she's like a little sister to me. But she knows I'll still be here for her whenever she needs me, it's how I do.
On my drive home, I started to doubt my decisions, but quickly got rid of the doubts. This is what needs to be done. My fortune cookie today said "You are on your path to success." I belive it. But how crazy is it that I got that fortune cookie today--my last day at this job? Crazy. Then Tupac's song "Baby Don't Cry" came on, and I started singing/rapping along and it made me feel even better.
Yet another chapter closed. New chapter begins tomorrow.
Baby don't cry, I hope you got your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up....
No comments:
Post a Comment