Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

09 September 2009

Cali, baby.










I miss my Cali people!



There's all these things that are happening around here & on campus, like events, and I can't just call Mai or Erika or anyone else to come roll with me =(




















It's hard making new friends, especially at this age because everyone pretty much has their set of friends already. And I don't live with roomates, so that makes it harder, too. I've been trying to talk to more and more people in my classes & my job, but it's still tough. But we'll see, it's only the second week of class. Plus, I still have to get to know the people in my YSA ward (church).
I'm telling you, never take your friends & family for granted.












I was once told "You can take the girl out of Oxnard, but you can't take Oxanrd out of the girl." And how true it is. I still keep it 805, 93033 out here in the Utah. Fo sho.
I miss California. Everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you should totally call me up. Lets hang out sometime soon. I'm totally missing cali right now too. I was thinking about it and I miss the nice weather and the beach so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have families there too in Utah, Lele!!! I know its hard, just remember when I first came here in America, only your dad is my friend and still, trying to get to know him then and his family. I left my family and friends (best friends)in Philippines and come here in totally all New and Different!!! but I made this far I KNOW you'll make LOTS of friends there!!! in that, I just wanna share that with you! my Nene.

    ReplyDelete