Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

27 August 2010

End of the summer.

I am extremely bummed that summer is over and that I have to drive back to Utah tomorrow morning. And I'm even more bummed that I have to get back to the whole school & work routine again. But just ONE MORE YEAR, and I'm out!

This summer has been absolutely awesome, one of the best summers ever. I have met so many new people that have become good friends. And I got to do a month of traveling, which is always a must for me. I have to travel somewhere at LEAST once a year, or I'll go crazy. Soon enough I'll be able to travel more than just once a year.

It was nice to be away & in Palau for 4 weeks. I really, really, REALLY didn't want to come back. I was actually really close to staying (long story). Soon I'll do a blog about my trip. For now, here are some of my favorite shots from the summer:

    Me & Erika went to watch Chiddy Bang & we met Chiddy.
My bro's birthday.


My new fixie bike before......
And my new fixie after (thanks to my friends who helped me!)

The fam.

New friends! =)

Me & the boys!

Camping for 4th of July!

I caught two fish!

Being silly at the bicycle shop.




When I do my Palau post, I will include more pics in that.


Well summer, I will surely miss thee. Too much. I don't want you to go =(.



But life goes on. Let's do this.

1 comment: