I don't know why, but I have had this sudden urge to blog a lot lately. I think my mind needs an outlet from my regular routine of school and work. So monotonous. So boring. So blah.
Anyways, I can't believe it's been over a year that I have been going to BYU and living in Utah. I was just reading my blogs from last year, and it seemed like all I did was complain, lol. Granted, I still do complain- and I don't like it. But I guess this blog gives me that chance. But I'm going to try and cut down on the complaining.
I have a different outlook on my life this time around. I went through a small bout of depression last winter, and I don't want to go through that again. So I'm trying to stay positive. Trying to stay active. And I have motivation to get through this more than ever before. And I'm ready for winter. I'm ready for the gray skies and the snow. (Ok, not really, but I will be more ready than I was last year!)
I don't really know who actually reads this blog. And I don't really expect anyone to. And I don't have this blog for my family to look at or something. But I have this blog for me. And it's cool looking back on old posts and just see how I've developed as a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment