Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

27 October 2010

Porto's.

I am so in love with this bakery/cafe called Porto's!! They're stuff is so DELICIOUS. And the prices are amazing, too!

When I first walked into the place, I was overwhelmed! Their selection is huge! It's so hard to decide! So we go home with boxes and boxes of stuff. No joke. They also have a cafe where you can order Cuban-style sandwiches and other things.

They have three locations: Burbank (which is the one I go to), Glendale and Downey.

Since my birthday is coming up, I want to order my cake from there.

Here are the ones I'm torn between (because seriously, everything is so good there!):

Italian Cheesecake

Mango Cheesecake.

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Milk'n'Berrie

Napoleon


Decisions, decisions!

Anyway, if you're ever in the area, you should definitely check it out! Here's their website: Porto's Bakery

And here are some of my recommendations: (cuz I love to get down on some good food!!)
Potato ball (sorry for the crappy picture)

Cheese roll
Guava cheese
Mango cheesecake
Italian cheesecake (This one is definitely my fav! Or at least in the top 3!!)

Caramel Flan (also in my top 3!!)


Seriously, put this place on your list of places you want to eat at. Because it is that good. If you like to get down on some good food like I do, this place is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment