As you may or may not have noticed, December is fast approaching.
And yes, you may think of shopping, Christmas lights, grandma getting ran over by a reindeer, chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose, and Santa Claus on a one-horse open sleigh... laughing all the way, but another factor has presented itself for this jolly time of year. As I will be going back home to California this winter break, this December will be, my friends, my last birthday I will celebrate here in the States. As sad as it may sound, I have to be honest and say I am stoked. Because after this year, my birthdays will be celebrated in other countries around the world- in the jungles of Brazil, in a cafe in Amsterdam, on an elephant in Thailand, and in the streets of Buenos Aires. The only real sad part is that I will not have you all there helping me celebrate (but maybe some of you? Shoot, you guys better come visit me where ever I am!!).
With all this being said, I am requesting you to try and make Thursday, the 23rd of December available to help me celebrate my last birthday here in the States and to help me make it a memorable one. No details are set just yet, but just know that something will be happening. And good food will be involved. I promise.
I know, I know- it's over 2 months away. But just giving you guys a head up (AND I'm bored at work & needed a homework break.). So expect an invite some time in the near future. And I hope that you all can respond with "I am attending." I love you all.
Paz.
No comments:
Post a Comment