2. My most daring hair moment was when- I had the bottom layer of my hair bleached and left the top brown.
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try- a really, really short, boy-like 'do. Don't get me wrong, some women can pull it off, but I think you have to have a super pretty face with strong facial features to pull it off right. I know I wouldn't be able to.
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette, or red-head)- I love being a brunette, shoot! I don't ever dream of being anything else.
5. My go-to hair do is a low, side ponytail.
6. My biggest hair disaster was when I tried the Winnie Cooper bangs again a couple of years ago. Not a good look! It made my face look even more round.
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is- not that I'm DYING to try it, but I'd always wanted to try dreads.
.
8. My best hair day was... my brother's wedding. I had it done professionally and I loved how it came out! You can't see it too well in the picture, but it was this half up-do'.
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was when I was- see question 6.
10. My hair is super straight and never wants to be anything else.
Even after I curl it, it ends up straight a couple of hours later. If I want my hair curly, I need to wake up super early in the morning and have my hair in curlers ALL DAY. Other than that, I like it. I can do a lot with it (if I knew how! lol) and it's pretty healthy.


No comments:
Post a Comment