Ahhhh... I finally have a little time to do a real post.
This semester has been kicking my booty! Forreal. My brain is going to need some major vacationage after this semester. I'll be walking in April & be completely done in June- 2 months earlier than originally planned. So that's exciting. I can't wait to be done with school and out of Utah!
Wedding planning is coming along slowly but surely. It's just hard planning stuff because I'm not in California. But it's all good- we're having a super chill wedding anyways, so there's not much to do. We have our plane tickets, I got all my bridesmaids on board with each other, and I know what I want for favors. Everything else, I have to wait until I get back in Cali. And other stuff I can't do until I'm actually in Costa Rica. The open house in California is pretty much set (thanks to my parents!). All I have to do is choose the food we want to have!
2011 has been an exciting year so far, and it's just going to get better. I'm just glad Jason is here and keeps me sane (sometimes!! lol).
Jason & I have an exciting journey ahead of us. I can't wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment