Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

26 February 2012

Etsy Wishlist: gray+mustard

I love Etsy. There's so much cute things! Here's my wishlist this week. I like the color mustard, especially when paired with gray. (click on the pictures to be taken to the item on Etsy)

These look cute & comfy! They'd be great to use for indoors.

I love this! I have to learn how to crochet so I can make my own.

iPhone 3G case. I would never pay what they want for it, lol. But it's cute.
This chunky scarf/hood would keep me warm. I love the idea of a scarf & hood in one.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

xoxo
-Leia

2 comments:

  1. love the crochet for coffee handle.. my step daughter still love doing it and she did more progress because she make a blanket for her sister and color yellow so cute... have fun they are absolutely pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love the mustard slipper, super cute:)
    I like your blog, new follower and I've got an award for you pls check it in my page
    http://www.alwaysfilipina.org/2012/03/thanks-loads.html

    ReplyDelete