Here's what you need:
-Nailpolish remover
-Cotton rounds, cut into 4 (just big enough to cover your fingernail)
-Aluminum foil, cut into small squares just to cover the tips of your fingers
Here's what you do:
1. Put some nail polish remover on a piece of cotton round
2. Place it on the fingernail
3. Wrap it with aluminum foil.
4. After 5 minutes, take the foil off. The cotton and glitter polish will come off with it.
You might have some residual glitter stuck on the nail. Just remove it with nailpolish remover, it will come off easily. And it's that simple and easy.
I'm so happy to have came across this awesome technique! Hope you find it awesome as well. =)
wow, thats a fab idea!really great blog.... well done.... I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteGreets from Ireland!
xxx Marina
Thank you so much! I am your new follower now, too! =)
Deletewow, that awesome...haven't try but I will .....
ReplyDeleteIt's super easy and works. Let me know how it goes!
Delete