Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

24 March 2012

Nail Swag: layered dots

Since being in Korea, I haven't had much time to blog about the different nail designs I've been doing on my nails. I take a crappy iPhone picture and that's about it (and the picture never does it justice).

But today, I had some time. I did some layered dots:


Sorry for the dry cuticles- I didn't put my cuticle cream =(


What I used: Sally Hansen's "Dazzle" as base coat. For the dots: Santee in "Beach Blue", Love & Beauty in black, Love & Beauty in fuchsia, and LA Colors in white. And of course- my trusty dotting tool (and a piece of paper for my paint palette).






My nails were just the Sally Hansen's "Dazzle" for a couple of days, but it was a bit too boring for me, so I decided to spruce it up a bit with multicolored dots.


And here are a couple of other nail designs I did, but my iPhone takes crappy pictures (I only have the 3G)- so sorry for the low quality (I promise they looked better in person!):


No comments:

Post a Comment