Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

03 July 2012

10 Blog Layout Tips from A Beautiful Mess

The girls at "A Beautiful Mess" just posted 10 blog layout tips that can make your blog really cute, simple and easy to navigate.

I've come across some blogs and I am just like "WHAT is going on with this blog?!" -- things are everywhere and just looking at it gives me a headache. I think style and layout of a blog are important elements to keep readers interested. Click here to read the post: 10 Blog Layout Tips . {And yes, I am aware that this blog needs some work-- but my main concentration is my travel blog, so sorry I've been neglecting this one a bit}.

And if you don't keep up with "A Beautiful Mess" I suggest you do. It's one of my favorite blogs. They have a lot of DIY projects, recipes, tips&tricks, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment