Today was my last week of class, yay! All I have left is an online final on Tuesday, which should be quite easy.
Now I have a couple of weeks off- from school, not work (unfortunately.) But when I get back, it's back on the grind. I'm taking 19.5 units next semester (7 classes). I'm crazy, I know because I'm still going to be working. But I HAVE to transfer in the fall. I need to. I'm excited to. Then after the Spring, I'll just need to take 2 or 3 more classes in the summer. Then I should be good to go, and I can't wait to go.
They put out this scare that all the CSU's are cutting admissions. I got scared, but I talked to a counselor from CSU Northridge, and he told me that transfer students, especially from OC, don't have to worry. So that got some stress off my shoulders.
I've been having some really bad days at work lately. All this week actually. The doctor has been kind of pissing me off, and it puts me in a bad mood, and I'll be sitting there thinking all these cynical thoughts and I think it shows. In my head I'm thinking, "I can't wait to get out of here. I can't believe I'm sitting here sucking up peoples' freaking saliva. . . " etc etc. . . I'm just SO over this whole dental thing, I've been working for her for 4 years now, but I don't want to quit because it's pretty good money, and I know it'd be hard to find a job that will pay me as much as I'm getting paid now. I just can not wait to be out of there, and get into teaching. It's the thing that I'm looking forward to more than anything in this world. No more dealing with patients I want to punch in the face (that's mean, I know- but that's really how I feel sometimes), no more doctors pissing me off. Dang, I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment