Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

21 January 2009

Another chapter closed.

It was a very eventful 3 years together, but it has come to an end. Our lives were going in two total opposite directions, we just wanted too much different things out of life.

Tonight another chapter in my life closes. Tomorrow I will wake up and begin a new one.


Match.com, here I come. ha ha ha ha ha . . .



edit 10:02pm

Look what my horoscope was for today:

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19)

You may not be happy with the current turmoil around you and nothing you do seems to calm the turbulence. Maybe you'd be better off letting go and riding the choppy waves instead of trying to control them. Your anxiety dissipates when you concentrate on maintaining your personal balance, instead of attempting to manage all the variables in your environment. And, surprisingly, your sensible behavior stands out enough that others will follow your capable lead.



How fitting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lele. You better call me when you get off work. ASAP. I love you.

    ReplyDelete