I don't like to take online classes, but I'm currently taking 2 (because I needed them and they were the only ones that fit my schedule). I just don't learn as much. I get so distracted (hence why I am posting this blog), and it adds to my habit of procrastination. I wish it was May already. By then I'll be done with this semester and I'll know what path I'll be taking with my life, so to speak.
I set up an appointment up with a counselor at OC for a grad check, and hopefully I can get my A.A. this semester. I also had an interview with the Bishop for an endorsement to go to BYU on Sunday, and I hope he endorses me. He was a tough cookie. I was trying to make jokes and laugh and smile, but he wasn't really havin it. I think it's because I haven't paid tithing in a while. But no worries- I'm getting back on it. I have a big sign by my door that says TITHING so that I remember. If he doesn't endorse me, I'll be bummed. I'll just have to stick to CSUN and try again for BYU the following semester. That's why I haven't paid the application fees for BYU yet because I'm waiting to see what their decision is 'cuz shoot, that fee is unrefundable.
No comments:
Post a Comment