I am totally suffering from wanderlust at the moment. I'm always thinking about where and when my next adventure will be, it often distracts me from my work. Like right now. I have a huge midterm tomorrow morning, but instead I am looking at possible itineraries.
So far, I have figured I can go to summer school the first session, which is from May 26th to June 15th, but that's if I'm lucky and the class I need is in that first session (and believe me, I've been praying). Then I can quit my job in late June, and travel for about 6-8 weeks, come back, pack up and head to Utah because class starts August 31st.
I want to do a Central/South America trip. Seeing how I am a female, it is hard to do traveling solo. Sad, but true. It looks as of right now, no one would have the time and money to roll with me. That saddens me. I was also looking into going to Europe, I really want to go to Amsterdam. But again, I'd have to go solo. So then right now what I am leaning towards more is the Philippines. I got fam bam down there. And my auntie and I can talk about future hostel locations and details.
Any way, I can't stop thinking about all the possibilities. My mind is my biggest distraction.
No comments:
Post a Comment