Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

25 May 2009

Peekchas!

Here's a few shots from my past week/weekend because pictures can say a thousand words, or the saying goes (something like that, right?):







I must say, life's been good. I spent time with friends this past week/weekend and it was what I needed. And today for Memorial Day we played volleyball AALLLLL day. It was so fun, but I am currently feeling the repercussions.

Just a quick update- I talked to my grandma on Mother's Day, and she said I could stay at her place (and really- who could say no to a face like this, right?). So that's something lifted off my shoulders. I love my grandma. It's going to be a bachelorette pad, fo sho! =) It was funny because she said "You have friends up here, right? Because I'm not that fun, I go to bed at 7, ya know." I told her not to worry her precious litlle heart. I got peeps there and I plan on making more.

This Friday, my mom and I are buying our tickets to the Philippines!! How I feel about that goes beyond excited. I can not wait to go!

I start summer school tomorrow. Meh.

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy reading your blogs, Leia! ;)
    And, I'm so excited for you and your mom. Not so much about summer school...but hey, time goes by fast and in no time you'll be in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete