Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

18 June 2009

Stay awake.

So this week I have been trying to stay up late and sleep in in the morning so I can get my sleep cycle ready for the Philippines. I must say, it's been tough. I can't go past 2am. And I wake up automatically at 8:30am. When I'm tired, I'm TIRED. And once I'm awake, I'm awake. It's hard for me to go back to sleep. Although, I've been taking naps in the middle of the day for about 2 hours.

Oh man, my sleep cycle is going to be all messed up.

I remember the last time I was in the Philippines 4 years ago, I had really bad jet lag. I felt like I missed out on some stuff because I just could not physically and mentally stay awake. I was eventually getting used to the time change towards the end of the trip, but it was a little too late. I don't want this to happen to me again this trip. And I don't want to miss a thing (like the song).

With this being said, I may be posting some random blogs in the next few days before I go. I'm just sayin.

1 comment: