Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

02 September 2009

The locker crisis resolved.

After my last class today, I went to the bookstore to buy something for a class I needed, trying to kill time so I can make another attempt at my locker while everyone was in class.

It worked. There were only 3 people standing around in the area that my locker is in. I tried it again, for about 4 times. Right when I was about to give up and walk out, I saw a guy sitting on the floor with his locker open. So obviously, he's mastered the skill of locker opening.

I took my grandma's advice and asked the cute guy to help me open the locker. And it worked like a charm. I took some pointers from him and now I know that I am the dumb one, not the locker.


Oh, and bytheway, that guy who said "hola mami" to me wasn't even Latino. He was a white boy. I failed to mention that tidbit of info (dad!).

No comments:

Post a Comment