Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

20 February 2010

I've just made an awesome discovery.

When I travel, visit a new place, I love to go out and explore the city and try and find some street art. Anyone that knows me (well, most people who know me) know that I LOVE street art. Of course, one of my favorite artist is Banksy (who is one of the most famous street artists).

So when my friends and I were in Park City, I found 2 really awesome pieces. And when I first saw them, I thought to myself "this style seems really familiar" and then didn't really think much of it after that.

Here are pictures I took of the pieces:




So then tonight, I was just browsing around the internet seeing if Banksy has any new pieces, and I find that the two I saw in Park city were his pieces! I got really excited, lol. I have this bucketlist (things I want to do before I die) and #53 was to see some of Banksy's art in person, so now I can cross that off!! But I would still like to see more of his stuff in other countries (he's done some amazing ones all over- mostly in Europe).

Anyway, I am elated at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment