Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

26 February 2010

Let's Talk About Le.

Thanks to Selma for this!

Fill in the Blank Friday-
1. When I'm nervous I start shaking my leg, feel hot in the face and get sweaty palms.
2. My favorite item in my closet is my pair of black boots.
3. Dancing is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is making dance & cheer routines & having sleepovers with my girl friends.
5. Something you may not know about me is I really, really like strawberry fig newtons.
6. A true friend respects me as the person I am, loves me, supports me, has fun with me and is always there for me. Always. I can feel comfortable and say anything to them- no matter how crazy- without them judging me.
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is AWESOME.


And thanks to Megan for this one:

Do you like figuring out things yourself, or having instructions?
Having instructions, for sure.

You just win $10,000; what do you do with all the money?
TRAVEL. Duh.

Do you actually have a plan for the future, or do you go with the flow?
I have a plan.

What's something you don't like about going to the beach?
Getting sand in the crack.

Do seagulls really annoy you or do you find them cute?
They annoy me.

What's something you used to collect when you were younger?
Stickers.

Does the thought of moving out from home scare you? Why or why not?
Currently moved out from home & no, it's not scary.

Describe your dream Saturday night:
Dinner. Dancing. Then chillin on a beach. All with a cute guy & somewhere like Costa Rica.

You have a plane ticket to travel anywhere; where do you go?
Amsterdam.

If you could choose your own eye colour, what would it be?
The same as my dad's- green with brown flecks.

When your pet comes in the room, do you say hi or just ignore them?
I wish I had a pet =(

Your home alone and someone knocks on your door; do you answer it?
Peep-hole, and if the situation looks cool, then yes.

Do your school pictures always look bad, or are they pretty good?
Neither bad nor good.

If you had to break any bone in your body, what would it be?
Left pinky finger bone.

When you're feeling down, what usually cheers you up?
Good music. Good people. Good food. And dancing.

Did you ever at some point want an iPhone? Did you get one?
Nope.

How about the iPod? Do you want that also?
Nope. I kind of have this anti-Apple products thing going on. I don't know why, really. I think it's because everyone is so 'bout it 'bout it, and I don't like to go with the norm.

If you could work for any famous company, what would it be?
Eff that. I refuse to work for the Man. No matter how famous.

When you see homeless people, do you tend to give them money?
Rarely because I don't really have cash on me ever.

As a kid, what character really scared you?
Every character on that show "Dinosaurs." Seriously, I would run to my room whenever that show came on and then wouldn't come out until it was over.

What celebrity are you just dying to meet?
Erykah Badu, Mos Def, Gael Garcia Bernal, Natalie Portman and Brandon Boyd.

^ If you could meet that person, what would you say to them?
I don't even know. I'd try to keep my cool and conversate like a normal human being.

Are you more a city person, or would you like to live on a farm?
Beach.

Do commercials really annoy you, or do you not care?
I try and go do something productive during commercial breaks. But for the most part- they annoy me.

You're in the mood for coffee; where do you go?
I'm never in the mood for coffee.

Is dinner really the best meal of the day?
Yeah.

Aren't ladybugs the cutest bugs ever?
No.

Do you always look both ways before you cross the street?
Not always.

What Disney movie will you always love? Why is it so great?
Aladin, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch, and The Lion King They're so great because duh- we've all watched them-- we all know why they're so great.

Do you think Axe is really all that great, or is it over-rated?
I have no clue.

Do you use one password for everything, or different ones?
Mostly, yes.

Do you find you always get food stains when you're wearing a white shirt?
Yes, hence why I wear a lot of black.

Do you prefer having a purse, bag or backpack when at the mall?
Purse, but most of the time I just put stuff in my pockets because having something all up in your grill all the time, especially when trying to shop, is annoying.

What are you most proud of accomplishing in your life?
Being able to travel and experiencing things I know many other people will never have the chance to ever experience.

If you were allowed to get a piercing anywhere, what would you get?
Um, I am allowed to because I'm an adult. But I would say lip. But the stud, not the loop. I mean, it's never going to happen, but still. Jus sayin.

2 comments:

  1. :) Awesome!!!! :) All of it. That's it. ;) haha! :)

    have a great weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rage & BANG.

    Dance Dance too much booty in the pants!

    ReplyDelete