Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

18 March 2010

Becoming private.

So I googled myself yesterday and my blog showed up. So that kind of skectched me out, so I'm going to be making this blog private soon. I have some of you already on my list of "allowed readers" but if you want to be in the know in Leia's world, send me your e-mail address (or comment here with your e-mail address) so I can add you to the VIP list. =)


I'm giving you all a week.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if you have mine or not since I am usually more a stalker cause I don't leave many comments!;) But I love to see and hear what you are up to so don't forget me!! melissa@basua.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, ya know me. ;) and believe it or not this is one thing i've been thinking about doing too. not sure yet when though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, I read this and googled myself. Nothing came up, thaaankfully,

    ReplyDelete