Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

10 March 2010

I should become a painter pt. 2

So my landlord gave me this dresser:

And obviously it needed some Leia lovin'. I got up early on Tuesday, got some supplies from the store, ditched my classes and worked on it. I had to scrape all the stickers off and sand it all down-- all done by hand. I took a break between my work to go see my chiropractor for an adjustment (after falling on my butt at school from slipping in the snow & painting all day on Sunday, my back was killing me!). It felt so good after the adjustment! I went back to my place and worked on the dresser some more, and here is the final result:



Like brand-new. I could get used to this whole painting thing. I started thinking about what else could I paint? Maybe do some trimming or something? lol.

Anyway, 2 days and I'll be all moved in! Expect a Vlog soon! =)

1 comment: