to my wonderful, lovely, awesome, hip and sometimes crazy (but that's ok) mother.
Thanks for everything you've done & scarified, everything you're doing & sacrificing now, and everything you will do & will sacrifice for me in the future. I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the sea and around the world.


Lele....I LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!! and Im very grateful for ALL the things you do for me! There are no other daughter in the world that I claim and proud of!!! You make me happy and gave me inspirations. My love for you and your brother is unconditional I hope you know it by now! I AM A VERY HAPPY, PROUD AND LOVED MOTHER!!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness also. I got spoiled on mothers day. Thank you also for making my mothers day special!!! Hugs n' kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteYou Mom is great Leia! Happy Mother's Day Beth!
ReplyDeleteMiss your mom! :) Thanks for sharing these great pictures! :)
ReplyDelete