Rules:
1) Go to your photos files and select the 8th file.
2) Select the 8th photo in that file.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Challenge 8 blog friends to do the same.
I got this idea from Selma's blog. I'm not going to tag (or challenge) anyone because I don't even think 8 people read my blog, lol. So, feel free to play!
Since my netbook is fairly new, I don't have ALL my pictures on here. I only have pictures from January 2010 to now on here. Anyway.. here's the 8th photo from my 8th file:
This picture was taken a few weeks ago when I was home for a week in April. It was a Tuesday morning and my brother and I went to play volleyball in the morning. Rogie babysits Jacob, so they tagged along. Since I hadn't had Filipino food in a while, afterward I asked my brother if we could go to Broasted Chicken in Port Hueneme for some DELICIOUS food! So I wanted a picture with Jacob and our broasted chicken. He was saying cheese, but just not looking at the camera. He's a hard one to catch to get a good picture of him looking at the camera. But I mean, how you can you blame a 3 year old?
Anyway, if you're ever in the 805, you should try Broasted Chicken!! Their chicken is so, so good, along with their pancit!! I usually get combo 1A. Or 1B. lol. And their sauce for the chicken is BOMB. To me, it tastes like tabasco sauce with vinegar. But it's so good with the chicken!!
Dang, they should pay me for advertising.
edited 5/14/10 10:30pm
I forgot I had taken a picture of my Broasted Chicken when I went, lol. (Hey, I'm Asian- we take pictures of everything- you can't blame me! lol)

No comments:
Post a Comment