Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

17 May 2010

Xanga.

I've been a blogger since 2003, back when Xanga was the ish! I know some of you guys out there remember Xanga! Anyway, I'm reading through mine right now. I haven't blogged on it since 2008, but it's still entertaining to read it and see where I was at in my life at that time. And as I'm reading older and older blogs that I wrote, it makes me realize how grown I've become. And how different my life's path is now compared to then... especially in 2003 & 2004. Holy moly. Some things I wrote were embarrassing, but I can't regret it because it was what I was feeling at the time. And some of of the things I'm reading I still go through today. I may come back to this blog 7 years later and think the same things. lol.


Here's an oldie:

Saturday, 06 December 2003

... 17 more days 'tl I'm 19!! ...

Can you believe 2003 is almost over? That's crazy... So much has happened this year and it went by so fast! I don't wanna grow up! I wish I could stay like 3 forever...no responsilbilties, no drama...



Well I'm going to graduate in September. I was thinking....forget trying to for for my AA...I'll just get my diploma and start working ASAP. So I can't wait to start working, actually having a CAREER! Not a job, a career... So that I can save up first for Philippines when we go pick up my brother then save for an apartment or something... 'cuz I wanna move out, not because I don't like my parents, but because I wanna be independent. I guess everyone wants to be independent, but then when it comes down to it, living for free and eating for free isnt so bad afterall... Well we'll see. I'm almost 19!



Ahhhh... to be 19 again. Dang, my life perspective was so different then.

No comments:

Post a Comment