Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

03 May 2010

Le sigh....

I've finished my homework and I still have 3 and half hours left of work. And what's the first thing that popped in my head to do? Look at pictures of wedding dresses. I don't know why, but that's what I thought of...

I like it classy. And on the simple side. And definitely something I can dance in!! That's the number one thing right there. It has to be able to cover my boobs, maybe not all the way, but preferably most of the way (because I don't want those to be the main attraction!! lol). And not a lot of fancy, bedazzling stuff either. AND it has to be on the cheap side. I'll probably have a Mexican lady make it at one of those places in downtown Oxnard.

Ahhh... if only someday I'll be able to wear one of these:

I'd do this one in white & without the beading at the top.






(but in white)





Ok, I'm gonna stop because I'm getting sad.

1 comment:

  1. I like #6 from the top! I think you will look awesome on that! But first you have to look for the groom!!

    ReplyDelete