I am thankful and so blessed for many things in my life:
*Living in a country where I have liberty.
*My friends who have STUCK WITH ME, despite my faults.
*The opportunity I have to go to a university and obtain an education.
*Having a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, and food in my belly.
*Having a loving and forgiving God.
*The opportunities I have to travel the world.
*Good music, good food, good books.
*The love I feel from my close friends and family.
*Having working legs, arms, eyes, ears, etc.
And what I am most thankful for in my life-- my family. They love me unconditionally and they're my biggest support system. I love them and wouldn't trade them for the world, even when things get crazy and hectic.
Unfortunately I couldn't go home this Thanksgiving and I am really missing them right now (and my mom's cooking!!) But I will be home in a few weeks, and I can't wait.
I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving. And don't forget to ALWAYS be grateful, not just on this one day.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment