Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

18 November 2010

Christmas/Birthday wishlist.

My birthday/Christmas is coming up soon (yay!). I can't believe how fast 2010 has gone by. And I do not mind because I've been waiting for 2011!


I keep telling people I don't want "things" or "stuff" for my birthday/Christmas because I'm trying to get rid of most of it since I'll be constantly on the move from country to country after I graduate. So I tell everyone don't get me anything (like, SERIOUSLY- I won't be hurt)... or just give me cash (just sayin). I mean, if someone was going to get me something from the dollar store, I'd seriously just rather take the dollar. I swear. Sounds ridiculous, but I'm serious.

But in any case, here is a wishlist. A very small one. =)



A pug.

Or....

A French Bulldog.

Or....

My J$.



And guess which one I'm getting???!! 

I'm soooo excited!!! 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment