Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

24 January 2012

The little things...

5 things that made me happy today:

1) Free healthcare. I got to have an annual checkup and test for free today. I believe healthcare should be free for all- universal healthcare. But that's another blog topic I won't get into right now, lol.

2) Massage. Me and my mom went to get a 1-hour massage today. There's this great place close to our house that's really good. And it's a plus that it's only $26 an hour! That one hour always goes by too fast.

3) Shrimp Po' Boy. After our massages we went to get lunch. I got a shrimp po' boy sandwich and it was SO good.

4) Thrift stores. Me and mom did some damage at the thrift stores. I was on the hunt for some work clothes (teacher-type clothes for Korea) and I was successful. AND I got 2 pairs of pants that fit PERFECTLY. That's never happened before. When I get pants from the thrift store, they're usually either too big or too small. But this time- I was lucky enough to find 2 perfect ones. Go me!

5) My hubby. I know- cheesy. But it's true. He makes me happy everyday and I love coming home to him and into his arms after being away from him all day.



It's the little things we have to appreciate in life. And I'm enjoying every little thing in my life right now. And I'm trying to spend as much time with my mom since I'll be leaving soon and I know I'm going to miss her like crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful... massage is great for relaxing ...happy hump dy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely relaxing. Thanks- happy hump day to you, too!

      Delete