Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

25 January 2012

Colors of the week: black & brown

Someone once told me that black and brown don't look good together. I disagree. When paired correctly, the duo can be quite cute together. And by correctly I mean using these two colors as a base and wearing them with non-clashing colors.

My favorite thing to do with these two colors is to wear black tights with brown boots. And I wear a top with colors that go well with brown and black.

Now I'm no fashionista by any means. I'm just a normal girl whose fashion sense is pretty average (it's hard to be so fashionable being a traveling woman when I have my whole life stuffed in one backpack). But I try the best I can.

Here's what I wore today [tights: Target / sweater: Old Navy / undershirt: Charlette Rousse / blouse: Forever21 / boots: thrift store]


1 comment:

  1. Black and brown looks good together I agree! ;-) I am now following your blog hope you visit mine too and follow.


    xx

    ReplyDelete