Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

19 January 2012

My celebrity eyecandy crushes

I'm lucky to have a husband who is secure with himself and doesn't get jealous- ever.

With that being said, this post is of the famous men I have "secret" crushes on. I know my husband doesn't care because really- this is just silly (plus- he knows all of this anyways, lol).

Gael Garcia Bernal. He's my favorite actor. And he's muy guapo!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I always thought he was a cutie since 10 Things I Hate About You. He's even cuter nowadays.


Mos Def. One of my favorite rappers. Cutie!
Pep Guardiola. He's FC Barcelona's coach. Spanish men are handsome. Jus sayin'.


Gerard Pique. Player on FC Barcelona. It's no wonder Shakira dated him. =)


This is just a partial list. I don't want to get too carried away, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment