Me and Liz at Sticky Fingers:

But other than the food, there wasn't much. I wish the conference had been at least in Orlando, or Miami would've been better. I mean- Jacksonville?? Seriously?? (No offense to any Jacksonville lovers or likers out there.)
Me and my co-worker went into this huge hunting store. I mean seriously- it was HUGE, like Wal-Mart sized. Now, my co-worker is this really petite, blonde-haired Mexican girl. And I'm this kind-of-white-girl-I-don't-know-exactly-what-you-are girl. We go inside, and immediatley, everyone in there (at least it felt like everyone) turned to look at us. It was like hill billie city in that place! Red-neck country. We went there because the shuttle driver told us we could get crazy stuff like aligator meat there and I wanted to get my dad and brother some stuff. So the whole time I feel like everyone is just watching us. Luckily, I found the assorted jerky meats immedialtey and started to trip out on the stuff they had. I got my brother and dad wild boar, ostrich, aligator, elk, buffalo, and- the one I tripped out the most on- kangaroo. They haven't eaten any of it yet, but I want to try them all.
I didn't take much pictures because... well there wasn't anything cool to take pictures of.
Waiting for the class to begin. I earned all those stickers and we won a prize.:


We found that it's a pretty difficult task to try and take an elevator picture. This is the best out of like 7 attempts:
No comments:
Post a Comment