Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

31 January 2012

Random Facts and Q&A

So I've seen this tagging game going around on different blogs. I haven't been tagged and I don't even know 11 bloggers who would want to participate, but I want to do it anyways. I'm using lovely pettit_mom's blog to play.

If you do want to play, here are the rules:

The Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’! You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


My random facts:
1. I have been to over 14 countries.
2. My goal is to fill up my passport before it expires in 2015 (only 5 pages left!)
3. I was a dental assistant for over 4 years and still have my license, but I went back to school to do something else...
4. I have a degree in English Language and I teach English to second-language learners.
5. My husband proposed to me on our 5-year anniversary.
6. We got married in Costa Rica and then moved to Ecuador after the wedding.
7. My husband and I are both half Filipino and half white.
8. My favorite scent is suntan lotion.
9. My favorite author is Anaïs Nin.
10. I like when people tickle/massage my feet!
11. I can live off of sushi and Thai food!!


Questions:

1. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough
2. Current favorite song?
Rihanna- We Found Love
3. Ideal date?
Good food & dancing.
4. Where would be your ideal holiday getaway place?
Anywhere where there's a beach.
5. Favorite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick.
6. What camera do you own?
Sony Cybershot.
7. What is your favorite perfume/fragrance?
Avon's "Jewel"
8. Heels or Flats?
Flats.
9. What makeup product do you hoard or buy more often than others?
Nailpolish.
10. What makes you happy whenever you're sad?
Listening to good music.
11. What's your favorite jewelry piece?
My wedding ring.

lovely pettit_mom's Questions:
1. Do you speak any other languages?
I can get by with Spanish.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
It gives me something to do when I'm bored.
3. How often do you wear make up?
Very rarely.
4. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Travel.
5. What time do you go to bed, get up in the morning?
Right now it's whenever I feel like it.
6. Would you rather live at the beach or in the mountains, why?
Beach because I love the beach!
7. Do you have more "online" girl friends or real life friends?
Real
8. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expenses or mess, what would you do?
Well I don't have my own home right now...
9. What do you think about the most?
Nothing in particular- my thoughts are pretty random.
10. What do you do most when you are bored?
Go online.
11. What inspires you?
Life.

My 11 Questions for those who want to participate:
1. What is the most interesting place you've ever been?
2. What is something you want to know more about?
3. What is something you want to learn how to do?
4. Who do you admire?
5. What is your favorite invention?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What is one thing you would change about your country?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. If you could only listen to ONE artist or band for the rest of you life, who would you choose?
10. Favorite restaurant?
11. What country do you want to visit the most?


Have fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment