Even though we don't get each other things for Valentine's day, we usually like to make a little something. Buying and getting something for someone is different than making something for someone. There's no consuming involved- we use things we already have. One year my husband did make me a card (which stated all the facts about Valentine's day- the consumer facts- lol), and another year he made me a heart-shaped brownie. And I usually make something as well. And some years we don't make each other anything at all- which is fine.
But this year I'm feeling a little creative and want to make something. So I was on the internet hunt for cute, but simple and easy, DIY Valentine's stuff and found some cute ideas (click on each of the pictures to go to the website to learn how to make them):
I don't know which one I'm going to choose yet. I have a few days to decide. =)


this is sweet. I like a strawberry w/ white icing
ReplyDelete