Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

09 February 2012

Nail Swag: Purple tribal, dots & glitter

My mom's marbled nails were starting to chip, so I did her nails tonight (plus she's working tomorrow and wanted something fresh anyways).

Here are the tools I used:

I picked this up today from Sally's. It's a dotting tool on one end & a small-tipped brush on the other. I love it!

Avon base coat, Avon Vivid Violet, Wet N' Wild Spark, LA Colors white, Sally Hansen's strengthening top coat
I love this cuticle cream! And it's only $3 from Sally's.
And here are the results:






A little tribal, polka dot, glitter action going on. My mom said she got a lot of compliments at work from her marbled nails and she said she will get plenty of compliments this time around, too. I hope so!

I'm glad my mom let's me use her to practice. It's so much easier working on other peoples' nails than my own.

1 comment: