Check out my travel blog: Latitude Adjustment

01 April 2012

Pinterest Project- DIY: Holder for charging cell phone

My name is Leia, and I'm an addict.... a Pinterest addict!!

When I first heard about Pinterest, I didn't even want to go and see what it was all about because I didn't want to be addicted to another networking-type website.... until one day I gave in- and I've been hooked ever since! I literally spend hours on that dang thing!

This weekend, I completed my first Pinterest Project ! You see, I have a lot of projects I want to do that I've seen on Pinterest. I'm starting small- but hey, at least I finished something!

I made a holder for a charging cell phone- super easy to do!

I found this project and a step-by-step guide here. All you need is a lotion bottle (that's flat on the bottom & is big enough to hold your cell phone) and some gangster scissors (or box-cutter). In the original project, she uses fabric & modge podge to cover it, but I didn't have either of those supplies. I just used acrylic paint that I found in my apartment (that the person who lived here before us left) and it came out ok.

Here are some pictures (and again- click here for the original project & instructions!):




Start with an empty & dry plastic bottle

Carefully cut it to shape.
Decorate as desired.

And badaboom badabing! You got a little charging station that's cute AND saves some space!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post on your blog, I love it! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete